Thursday, June 11, 2009

Christmas In July with Scrap Girls

It's almost time to pack up Little Scrapbook Shop and head to Stanwell Tops for Scrap Girls Christmas in July Retreat. It's going to be fantastic, as Scrap Girls Retreats always are.

There will be classes and challenge kits and games and food galore! I can't wait.

Kylie gave me a challenge kit to do some samples with for the retreat. Here's what I came up with from just one kit!

Kindy Care '05 mini album


Love My Little Man


'Wish' Birthday Card and 'Read' Bookmark


Little Boy


A Unique Bond

I'll be looking forward to seeing what everyone creates with their challenge kit at the retreat.

1 comment:

Tara said...

I am love love loving your work Nic, it is AWESOME!

The little boys page - I had that book that you've used the page from when I was little - wierd!

How can it be almost July?