Wednesday, April 13, 2011

You Could Have Heard A Pen Drop!

I'm working away yesterday (at work) and the kids are pretty quiet. YAY! Then there is a massive burst of laughter, followed by more quiet... then another massive burst of laughter.

I'm thinking I really should get up and check what's going on but I'm in the middle of processing... next thing, William comes running into me, turns around, drops his pants, lifts his top and shows me this...

Caitlin is standing just to the side of the door wondering if I'm going to crack it or laugh. I laugh. Not just a little giggle, but a big belly laugh. It's too funny. The tongue makes me laugh more than anything. So, thinking they are in the clear and mum isn't going to crack it if Caitlin continues to draw on William, I'm presented with this...

It's a bit hard to see, but Williams nipples have been transformed into eyes pmsl.


Then we have drawings on the inside and outside of his hands...




And his beautiful face! Complete with an 'L' on his forhead, a goattee, earings and assorted other random marks.

His legs were quiet a treat too! Got to love these kids!

No comments: