Monday, February 16, 2009

52 Pick Up Challenge Update

I finaly did Deanne's Challenge 2. We had to make 3 cards using scraps, and green.


Challenge 5 was set by Helen and not only did we have to make a card with a love them, gold and a heart, we also had to make an envelope from scratch! Can you tell I'm not really a cardie? lol.


Challenge 7 was only set yesterday by Tracy, and here it is already. It was to make a journal that we can record our challenges in. I had the day off work today (YAY me!) and spent the day at Belle's. We scrapped like demons!



Still have Challenge 6 to do to be up-to-date. I've tried 3 times, but each finished layout hasn't met the journalling strip criteria. I don't know why, but I am determined to do it this week.

I'm doing it 52 times this year... are you? Register and play at Little Scrapbook Shop.

No comments: