Monday, February 16, 2009

LSBS Did It For Victoria

What a horrific time it has been for the people of Victoria. So many lives lost. So many homes gone. So many communities reduced to ashes. It has been heartbreaking.

Little Scrapbook Shop had their Cybercrop on the weekend and pulled together a Silent Auction in a matter of days.

There were 26 lots to bid on, each of them donated by some very generous people. When all was said and done.....

What a great result. The money will be given to the Red Cross. Fantastic effort from everyone.
Aside from the Silent Auctions, there were also inspiring challenges. I only managed 3 this weekend, and here they are...
Challenge 1 - Sketch Challenge set by Kerryn Leworthy.
I scrapped this gorgeous photo of Dannii & Lara I took on Christmas Day. I had to turn the sketch upside down to get it to work, and I love the result.
Challenge 2 - Guest Designer Challenge set by Cath Latta
Cath loves her craft knife and will sit for hours cutting detailed patterned paper, so of course her challenge had the same requirement for us. Not to mention foam tape!
How cute are these 3 little guys... another Christmas Day photo.

It was all about obsession so I scrapped photos of my washing line. I really don't like anyone messing with my washing... a little bit obsessive, ah... yeah!

How yum are the new WRMK papers? Gorgeous! And complete with glitter!

No comments: