Sunday, April 12, 2009

3.16

3.16 am.... That's when I heard my 2 children running through the house yelling "The Easter Bunny has been".

Are you kidding me?!

We watched the Swans v Lions game last night, followed by Al Pachinos 88 minutes. I went to bed at 1am... only to be woken 2 hours and 16 minutes later... not happy jan!

Caitlin is trying to go back to sleep now. William... well... he has himself set up on the lounge, eating chocolate, watching Jaws, and occassionally breaking into song!

Russ is sound asleep... clueless... he had a couple of drinks last night and is sleeping through my pain!

3.16 am....

2 comments:

Tara said...

I feel and share your pain!

Kylie said...

i too feel your pain.
Christmas Day i have been woken at 1am then 2.30am and then every 30 minutes to "he's been - can we open presents now?"