Saturday, April 4, 2009

Getaway...

Is there anything better than a weekend away with the girls scrapping? Ok, there probably is, but Scrap Girls Retreats are so much fun I can't think of anything else that would be better right now!

Even though I worked most of the weekend as Little Scrapbook Shop was the on-site shop I still had a ball.

A little tradition that has started with Kylie, Tracy, Cath and I is to take some time out on Saturday afternoon and take some funny photos of ourselves. Here's a little sample...


Here's the best group photo taken on Saturday night, which if you can't guess was PINK pj night. Some of the girls got really dressed up and looked unreal.
So in 3 nights and 4 days I only managed to scrap 3 layouts! A terrible effort on the scrapping front, but I did have a fantastic time helping the ladies with their shopping, chatting, catching up with old friends and making new ones.
The next Scrap Girls Retreat is on the 30th of April to the 3rd of May. See you there!

No comments: