Saturday, March 13, 2010

We're Cybercropping at Little Scrapbook Shop

It's all happening at Little Scrapbook Shop! We're cybercropping this weekend, and the challenges are all fantastic.

I choose to scrap 'ugly'... here's my challenge...

What can I tell you? I don't wake up pretty. In fact, I wake up pretty damn ugly!
My hair is always sticking up, sticking out and occassionally pressed to my head in some kind of bizarre swimming cap fashion.
My eyes never really open until I've had a shower. Until such time they appear droppy, and the bags underneath them... well, a picture tells a thousand words!
The skin pores on my face always seem larger than life in the morning. At least until I've showered and given it a good old fashioned wash.
Quiet frankly, I feel rather limp when I wake up... and plain old ugly!
I'm not going to ask you to put yourself out there at your ugliest for this challenge, although, if you want to go right ahead! Your challenge is to scrap a photo of something or someone in an ugly state.
Some ideas to get you started... obviously you could be brave and do yourself in all your morning glory. Perhaps a child throwing a big tantrum or pulling an ugly face. Or what about an old photo where the fashion left something to be desired. Maybe a car you once owned that was ugly. Or something around your house that is so ugly you can't wait to change it (bring on Powerball!). There's heaps of opportunities to scrap ugly.
But wait! There's more! I also want to see at least one piece of patterend paper cut into a circle on your layout. I have't seen enough circle work lately!
If you have a weak stomach, I suggest you look away now before you see my sample lol.





If you're looking for some inspiration, pop over to the Little Scrapbook Shop forum and grab some!

2 comments:

Kylie said...

you are so classy in the mornings miss nic!

Nelly said...

Like looking in the mirror...:-))