Saturday, June 5, 2010

Scrap Girls May Retreat

How can we possibly have had the May Retreat already? It seems like only yesterday we were doing the March one!

As always, my Scrap Girls Retreat experience starts long before the actual day... it starts when Miss Kylie gives me a challenge kit and asks me to create samples. Here's 3 layouts I did using one of the challenge kits:

~ Jan and Sadie 1953 ~
Jan is Russ' mum.


~ Birth Place ~ This photo is of my Aunty Rene, Aunty Les and Aunty Pam out the front of the house they were born in.

~ The Puffy Shirt ~
What 6 year old boy wouldn't love a puffy shirt?! Just as well his mum brought him 2, cause Russ 'accidently' ripped the first one lol.
I also made 4 cards with the challenge kit. It's amazing how far you can stretch a challenge kit with a bit of imagination.


~ The Scrap Girls Retreat Goers ~


~ Typical! Kylie tries to take a photo of the room, and some fool pops her ugly mug in! ~


Not long now and Little Scrapbook Shop will be hauling it all out to Merroo for the Scrap Girls Christmas in July Retreat. Can't wait!

1 comment:

Anita Bownds said...

wow love all the layouts nic...