Sunday, January 25, 2009

LSBS January Cybercrop

What a great way to start the year. LSBS Cybercrops are always tops, but this one was even more special as I was their first CC Guest Designer! At each CC there will now be a Guest Designer Challenge. Pretty awesome hey.
Here's the layout I did as Guest Designer. The photo is of my mum and her family at Coolangatta.



Challenge 1 was a sketch challenge. I snapped this photo of William on the beach looking intently at the sand.


This is challenge 2. We had to do some ribbon weaving. The kids exploring on holidays.


For challenge 3 it had to be hot and sticky colours. Reds, oranges and the like. I took this photo on the last night of our holiday. The sunset was amazing. The layout is actually straight, it's my poor photography that couldn't line it up!


The next LSBS Cybercrop is on the 13th of February. I wonder if it's going to be about love or about black magic? Either way, I can't wait!

1 comment:

Marg said...

Gorgeous layouts Nic !!!!
I especially love the one of William looking at the sand !!!
Priceless.....