Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thursday 17th of December

What a day... Williams last day of pre-school. There is no turning back now. Next year he is off to big school whether I like it or not. I know he has to go (apparently it's the law lol)... but a piece of me wants to keep him right where he is... safe, protected and loved.

Try as I might this morning William wouldn't participate in any of the photos I had planned. It was only after much bribing that he posed with Helen and Rebecca who have been his 2 main teachers for the past 2 years. I am grateful for those.

When I picked William up I was a big sook... I cried as I said my goodbyes & thank yous to each of the teachers and staff... they also shed their tears. It was hard to walk away, and now it's time to think of what the future will hold and how best to walk through what lies ahead.

It was also William's pre-schools Christmas party this evening... so it was back to the scene of the crime! As usual the staff did an amazing job with a bbq dinner, jumping castle, show bags, raffles, and of course Santa!

Once again I've uploaded all the photos in the wrong order... I will get it right one day... until then, here's a look at what went on today...


Refreshing & recharging!

The disinterested older sister

All action stopped and Russ had to read his new book to him right there and then

YAY! A book! About a fish!

Loving Santa

Waiting patiently for Santa to arrive

Catherine, Anna and Natalie

With Rebecca

With Helen

And a new chapter begins....

No comments: