Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Tuesday 15th of December

The kids took their presents in to their teachers today. They just couldn't wait until the very last day of school.

I made Caitlin's teacher a recipe book and included 20 of my favourite recipes to bake. All year she kept asking me to make her copies of the recipes for the yummy things Caitlin would take her and I kept telling her to wait until Christmas. She loved her book and it totally blew her away... she even shed a tear! Now let's see if she actually does some baking!

After I dropped William off and he handed out his pressies of handmade Christmas ornaments, I went back to Caitlin's school and did craft with the kids. We made these awesome paddle pop stick ornaments, which are a really crude take on these gorgeous ones I found on this blog http://vivikas.wordpress.com. The kids had an awesome time... regardless of the outcome lol.




Caitlin also found out she will be in 3W next year and have a teacher who is brand new to the school, Mrs Bergman. I hope she is nice and has a sense of humour!

When I was putting Caitlin to bed she started to reflect on her time in infants... she got all teary talking about all the great things she'd done in K, 1 and 2. She really should be so proud of herself and her achievments. I know I am.

Russ took the kids out for a quick drive to check out some Christmas lights. I love that the kids still love going to look at them. They get so excited. Especially when they were on both sides of the road! lol.

No comments: