Sunday, December 13, 2009

Tuesday 8th of December

You've got to love Tuesdays. Aunty Rae comes over... sometimes we are joined by Kylie or Sharon or a number of other people depending on what's going on... and we scrap... well, sometimes we just end up talking! Either way I love Tuesdays.

Today I finally managed to get my Cybercrop challenge done for Little Scrapbook Shop. The Cybercrop has been on all weekend, and you have until Midnight Monday the 14th to upload your work, so if you want to know more about my challenge or any of the others, jump on over to the forum and check them out.






The other great thing about Tuesdays is the Bachelor is on Go!, and following that is Tool Academy. OMG! I laughed so hard watching Tool Academy I fell off the lounge! If you want to see some reality TV at it's absolutely best, then this is the show for you!

No comments: