Monday, November 2, 2009

A Bingo Card Card!

I love designing for Scrap Girls, and in the last challenge kit I got there was a bingo card. I've used these before on layouts so this time I wanted to do something different, hence I created a bingo card card!

This time with the kits, Miss Kylie asked us to do mini project sheets for the ladies on retreat so they could take them home and have some very handy ideas at the ready. A great idea and the ladies loved them.

So if you want to make a bingo card card in 3 easy steps, here's how...

Step 1. Decorate your bingo card.

Step 2. Cut a piece of cardstock twice the size of your card, and score down the middle.

Step 3. Adhere your bingo card to the cardstock and add a sentiment inside the card if you would like.

That’s all you need to do to have a unique, and very cute card! Too easy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea TFS