Saturday, November 21, 2009

Graphic 45 - Renaissance Faire

I love papers with maps on them. I have no idea why I do, but I do. Now the tricky bit... I never quiet know what to do with them. I don't want to cover up the beautiful images on the paper, but what's the use of having them if I don't use them?

When I saw the
Triumphant paper by Graphic 45 I set myself a challenge to use it. It took me a minute, but once I found the photo I instantly knew what to title it and how I was going to put it all together.

The next really tricky thing was matching it up with some cardstock. After having 3 people head to the cardstock tub on my behalf with varying degrees of success, I was
'awakened' to the fact that Graphic 45 had the perfect match sitting there waiting and I didn't need cardstock after all.

So in the end I managed to come up with this...


The photo is of my beautiful cousin Fraya (who is now a young lady at Uni) and her dad, my Uncle Terry on the Harbour Bridge. It's such a sweet photo.

And if you are looking for Graphic 45, then head over to Little Scrapbook Shop and grab some. It's so yummy!

3 comments:

Tash Allen said...

gorgeous nic!

Marg said...

Yep gorgeous nic and LOVE those p/p's.......:smile:

{ she } said...

looks great nic :)