Saturday, November 21, 2009

Quick Bits

~ Shoe shopping... with Caitlin... omg! 2 and a half hours of my life I will never get back! It is almost impossible to find a sensible, yet appealing sandal for an 8 year old. We did it... not quiet what I wanted, and not quiet what she wanted, but a great compromise in the end.


~ On the upside of the shoe shopping, we popped into Best and Less and I picked up a pair of Bulldog pjs marked down to $10! When I brought them home Will was a bit upset that they weren't for him lol. Mind you, he already has a pair. I love a bargain!


~ I bit the bullet today and went through all of the school clothes I've been given for William. It made me a little bit sad... especially when he donned a winter uniform and was so handsome, and looked so grown up! I discovered I have no summer uniforms in all those hand-me-downs so it looks like I'm off to Lowes to do a bit of uniform shopping. Does he really have to go to school?


~ A busy week coming up with Caitlin's school disco on Wednesday night, and I'm off to the ARIAs on Thursday night with Dannii. And why am I going to the ARIAs?.... Cause Robbie 'the Hottie' Williams will be there! A girl can hope... can't she?

No comments: