Sunday, November 29, 2009

Graphic 45 - Domestic Goddess

I love love love Graphic 45, and the Domestic Goddess range is unbelievably beautiful. I think I could scrap, scrap and scrap with it for quiet some time.

Here's 2 layouts I've done with it already, and I think I can feel a 3rd and 4th coming on soon!

Memories of Yesterday

So not happy with the title of this one, but I just couldn't come up with anything else.

The photo was taken at my Grandparents house. It's of my Nan and Pop, and my Nan's brothers, sister and their partners. I don't know which one of them brought the caravan and plonked it in the yard.

To make this flourish stand out, I used dimensional magic to change the look only slightly.





Domestic Goddesses [NOT]
A bit of tounge in check action here lol. I originally was going with the title 'Circle of Friends', but changed my mind as soon as I picked up these papers. I made this flower embellishment out of and old sewing pattern I picked up at an Op Shop for 50c. A quick spray with Glimmer Mist and it came up a treat!



So there you go... 2 down, and many more to go... I love Graphic 45, just in case you didn't already know that!

1 comment: